When a woman is trying to decide if she wants to pursue a serious relationship with a man, she considers the following things:
1. Do I find him generally attractive? Sexually attractive?
2. Does he have a job? If so, is it a good, steady job?
3. Is he talking to other girls?
4. Does he have children?
5. Has he ever been married? Engaged?
6. Would he cheat on me?
7. Does he have a good relationship with his parents?
8. Is he an alcoholic?
9. Would he be physically or verbally abusive?
10. Did he graduate high school?
11. Is he in college?
12. How would he treat me around his friends and family?
13. What would people think when they first see us together?
14. Would I be embarrassed to be seen with him?
15. Would it be a long distance relationship?
16. Do we have anything in common?
17. Does he have any strange habits that I wouldn’t tolerate?
18. Is he financially stable?
19. Does he have a car?
20. Would we make cute babies?
21. Does my first name sound good with his last name?
When a man is trying to decide if he wants to pursue a relationship with a woman, he considers the following.
1. Is she hot?
2. Is she crazy?
3. Does she have a great rack?
4. How nice is her ass?
when you feel like
people would be screwed without you guys.
so from one employee to another
you are all awesome